Vacancy Clinical Sales Specialist WoundExpress
- Huntleigh Diagnostics
We are currently advertising the following vacancy
Clinical Sales Specialist – WoundExpress
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday, 8.00am - 4.30pm and Friday 8.00 am – 1.00pm
Regions: North East, North West, North Wales and Scotland.
Package: Competitive salary, Company Car, Bonus scheme, Private Medical, Life Assurance
The Clinical Sales Specialist position is to support the market development of the WoundExpress product. We are seeking Band 6 nurses with experience in the treatment of lower limb wounds to join our experienced UK Sales Team. WoundExpress is Huntleigh Healthcare Ltd’s new and exciting product for treating hard to heal wounds.
The role will be responsible for development of WoundExpress (IPC) sales in the assigned territory. Utilizing your clinical and wound care treatment delivery knowledge you will work with Senior NHS Professionals and Clinical Staff to explain and promote the benefits of the WoundExpress products (and other IPC products in future).
The awareness of the Leg Ulcer clinical pathways and treatment regimes will be an essential requirement. Good communication with internal personnel and external customers will be necessary. The ability to be a self-starter and be determined to make a difference will be a key attribute. You will be responsible for working as part of a team, but developing the sales of a single product and service in your territory. You will report into and take direction from the National Sales Manager based in Cardiff.
•Education or qualifications: Band 6 nurse in a relevant wound care area of the NHS.
•Previous background and work experience: It is not essential to have a track record of sales as coaching will be given in this area and include the use of CRM and sales planning techniques.
•A need to understand the NHS Structure around wound care is essential.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills both over the telephone and face to face, with the converse with NHS managers at all levels. Demonstrating a real desire for excellent customer service, professionalism and compassion for others at all times. Confidently handling difficult conversations with customers.
• Able to problem solve and seek solutions logically in challenging situations using initiative and resourcefulness.
• Planning and organising to manage time, KPI’s and workload effectively.
Other Essential Requirements:
• UK Requirements: Eligibility to work in the UK (essential).
• Required to hold a valid UK driver’s license.
• Travel: Ability to travel within the UK and potentially abroad with overnight stays as and when required.
• IT: Must have intermediate level Microsoft Office skills namely Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Please apply to:Sharon.email@example.com including CV and experience. For more information, visit www.WoundExpress.com
Huntleigh can be contacted at:
35 Portmanmoor Road, Cardiff, CF24 5HN, United Kingdom
T:+44 (0)29 2048 5885